Descripción del Producto
A cutting-edge instrument for all your crystallography needs
The XtaLAB Synergy-i single crystal X-ray diffractometer includes a high-flux, low maintenance microfocus sealed tube X-ray instrument with a high precision 4-circle kappa goniometer and Rigaku’s own Hybrid Photon Counting (HPC) X-ray detector known as the HyPix Bantam. The XtaLAB Synergy-i contains the latest technology and can be upgraded from a single source to a dual source instrument. The system can be equipped with Cu and/or Mo sources allowing for a broad range of sample types to be evaluated. The XtaLAB Synergy-i is controlled by the fully-integrated, user-inspired CrysAlisPro software package that is capable of collecting and processing data efficiently and accurately, so you achieve the best data possible.
The XtaLAB Synergy-i is a full-featured single crystal X-ray diffractometer that requires little servicing to maximize uptime and throughput. It is the ideal diffractometer for crystallography research laboratories.
Whether you select a dual source microfocus configuration or a single source microfocus configuration the XtaLAB Synergy-i contains the latest technology, from the sources to the detector.
- The scintillator-free hybrid photon counting (HPC) detector has been designed by Rigaku to ensure cutting-edge performance with true digital photon counting technology for unparalleled sensitivity.
- The microfocus PhotonJet- i sources (Cu/Mo), available in dual or single source configurations, have low power consumption, yet provide high flux in order to study a variety of sample types.
- The 4-circle Kappa goniometer ensures that the most efficient data coverage is achieved even for the lowest symmetry P1 samples whether Cu or Mo radiation is used.
- Up to 50 W microfocus X-ray tube with multilayer optics
- High precision 4-circle kappa goniometer
- State-of-the-art HPC technology detector, the HyPix-Bantam
- New cabinet design with controlled sample and cabinet lighting
- The system conforms to the most stringent of X-ray safety guidelines
- CrysAlisPro: Powerful, user-friendly software, comes standard with AutoChem3.0 for fully-automated structure solution and refinement
- Simple dual-source upgrade
- Easy detector upgrade to the HyPix-6000HE (made by Rigaku)
Link Rigaku: https://www.rigaku.com/en/products/smc/synergyi